Opening

Casey's anti-social behavior can be understood as symptoms of sexual abuse. Her obsessive compulsive lying and promiscuity are not evidence that she killed or abused Caylee.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Why I do this.


10-2060240-656495-577245_t
TurtIepace at 11:13 AM November 18, 2012
I can't say that I don't know the cruelty of common gossips. People have gossipped about me, and I didn't discover the damage they've done until later. I think I chose to ignore their malice, and therefore couldn't understand gossip used as criminal evidence.

The blogs about Casey Anthony have upset me with their cruel gossip. I don't argue with gossips' belief that Casey is guilty, but I disagree that their suspicions prove her guilt beyond my doubt. They ask "What else could it be?" And they attack my honesty, morality, and mental stability and capacity when I tell them what else it could be. I don't expect them to like me for my contrary opinion, but I find it strange that they deny their own antagonism. Why should I want their friendship?

I've always considered myself a common man, and it bothers me how easily common people can become a mob. I worry that I may join the thrill of ganging up on someone because that person is socially vulnerable. I fear having to express myself on some crucial matter when everyone is intent on hearing something contrary. I want not to do onto others as the mob would do unto me.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that the mob of bullying also latches on to trends. You are not the first person I've seen them use the word hybristophilia on.

    I appreciate that you stand up to the bullying. I wish more people thought like you.

    ReplyDelete

"This is not a debate or a forum for you to spread misinformation and lies. This is a discussion among like-minded people."
Quoted from the moderator for http://www.karma4caylee.com/.
(Also, see NOTICE TO ALL HECKLERS.)

If you question my use of the same policy, contact me at turtlepace1@yahoo.com .